Páginas

21.3.13

TÚ ERES MI CIELO: AVA LUNA ♕


smooth and classy, indie and ethereal. That would totally describe this Brooklyn band.
Last week I got into a crisis, felt necessity of finding something new, just like the old days when Video Games, and Vanessa where babies. 

 I came to noisey channel looking for anything, and I saw "ICE LEVEL - AVA LUNA" and the frame pic of a girl that wanted me to click on her face, what I listened to next, has been bouncing in my head over the past 3 weeks. Singing it in school, dancing on my own, and sharing it to my mom, dad, friends, etc. this band has become by far one of my favorites, and today here it is a "blow of life" and words of one of the vocals of Ava Luna, Carlos. 
I hope you enjoy this petit interview as much as I did:


AVA LUNA IN FOOD WOULD BE:
Beans & rice & squid. Artichokes. Mac & cheese. Fresh cookies. Canned herring. Big biscuit shredded wheat.


YOUR MUSIC IN A FEW WORDS:
love songs, noise songs, new york songs.



FAVORITE SONGS TODAY:
Tips Of My Fingers by Desmond Dekker. Sermon by Ed Schrader's Music Beat. Peon by Captain Beefheart.



PERSONAL TASTES IN MUSIC & FASHION:
I listen to neighbors' music through the walls, and wear wool socks to keep warm.


INSPIRED BY:
Lonely protagonists pre-WW2 Eastern European novels...
and Borges's socialites.



ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD:
Visit me in Brooklyn, I will cut your hair.




AVA LUNA

OFFICIAL PAGE

 

ESP:
AVA LUNA EN COMIDA SERÍA: Frijoles y arroz. Macarrones con queso. Galletas recien hechas. SU MÚSICA EN POCAS PALABRAS:
Canciones de amor, ruidosas.....canciones de Nueva York.

CANCIONES FAVORITAS HOY: Tips Of My Fingers de Desmond Dekker. Sermon de Ed Schrader's Music Beat. Peon de Captain Beefheart.

GUSTOS PERSONALES EN MÚSICA Y MODA:Escucho la música de los vecinos a través de la pared, y uso calcetines para mantenerme caliente
INSPIRADO POR: 
Lonely protagonists pre-WW2, novelas europeas y los socialites Borja.
ALGO QUE QUIERAS AGREGAR:
Visitame en Brooklyn, te cortare el pelo. 




Andrés Navarro p/AMBEAST. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario